How to Paint your Deanta Primed Doors
- A container of water and 2 clean towels or cloths
- Painters Tape / Masking Tape
- A brush or Roller
- A tin of Fleetwood Advanced Satinwood or Gloss Paint in the colour you like
1. Remove any dust and grime from the door using a clean damp cloth, allow time to dry or wipe dry with a 2nd dry cloth.
2. Once dry to the touch, apply masking tape to the edges of the doors handles, hinges, glass if applicable, and any other details you need to protect from paint.
3. You’re now ready to paint. To get the finest finish remember to paint evenly and take your time.
4. Let dry and if necessary, apply a 2nd coat.
When dry, all that remains is to carefully remove the masking tape and admire the job of your newly painted deanta Primed Door!